This week we decided to make the breakfast together (scramble eggs)
It was fun. I sat him on the counter top while having all the stuff ready close by but not too close that he can grab any of them. Then i showed him how to break the eggs. I hold the eggs in his hands and tapped it on the edge of the dish; then the next egg. Then we mixed it together with some salt. The rest had to be done by myself since it involved oil and pans.
Now the fun part happened the day after. I had some fake eggs that was put away for Sofreh Haft Sin. While i was taking them to the table, one of them fell. He went and picked it up and went to the edge of the counter top and started tapping it to the edge to break the egg. It was hilarious and i had to tell him that not all eggs are breakable :)
No comments:
Post a Comment